Personal information is important to LUXE
- The Website are used by LUXE to give visitors and customers (Users) access to various products and services (the Services)
- LUXE is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. Unless given consent to do otherwise, LUXE will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Collecting Personal Information
- LUXE will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
- LUXE may request your personal information (such as name, phone, email, address and passport number) in order to facilitate or provide you with the Services, marketing materials, newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), blog updates, new release / launch information, and advise of other LUXE services, seminars or events which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in LUXE being unable to facilitate or provide you with the Services or information about the Services, seminars or events, or send you our e-newsletter or blog updates (as applicable).
Passive Information Collection
- The Website may use and combine passively collected anonymous information to provide better service to our Website Users, customise the Website based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Website for your use. Such information is not combined with personally identifiable information collected elsewhere on the Website unless you have consented.
- You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. To learn more about cookies and how to specify your preferences, please search for “cookie” in the “Help” portion of your browser.
Using and disclosing your personal information
- Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purposes:
- To maintain the functionality of the Website, including the provision of information to you relating to an enquiry you may have submitted via the Website.
- To provide you with newsletters via mail and e-newsletters and blog updates via commercial electronic messages.
- To provide you or our clients with information about developments, events or other services and products and to provide marketing materials or information about special offers via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel.
- To maintain our relationship with you or our clients.
- To process a booking and/or order (for example but not limited to sending order confirmation and booking confirmation details)
- To render the Services related to the business of LUXE, to manage and account for the Services, and to improve the Services.
- To improve the Website and system administration.
- To obtain opinions or comments about Services and to conduct other research and development.
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis.
- For the purposes described above, information may be shared with LUXE agents or promotional partners. Also, in order to operate the Website or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider or other non- LUXE company or professional.
- No credit card details are retained under any circumstances.
User’s consent to our use of personal information
- Our use of the personal information we collect is necessary in order for us to maintain the Website and facilitate Users’ use of the Website. We do not collect any unnecessary personal data from Users (for instance, their race or religious beliefs).
Contact by LUXE
- LUXE may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
- You have the right to review and amend the information that may be recorded on the LUXE database by contacting LUXE email email@example.com . Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
- In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in LUXE being unable to facilitate or provide you with Services or product information (including any e-newsletters or blog updates), upcoming event information, and/or provide the Services (including quick enquiry services).
- We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
Storage and security of personal information
- LUXE will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
- In some cases these facilities may be overseas. LUXE employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by LUXE. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. LUXE will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
LUXE and links to other websites
- The Website and any related website may, from time to time, contain links to the Website of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked Websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. LUXE is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Website.
Problems or queries